Blueberry Oatmeal Bowl
*1 large serving
- 1/3 cup large whole oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ½ tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon hemp hearts
- Crushed walnuts and more cinnamon to garnish
- Mix all ingredients minus the hemp hearts and garnish items in a large pot over medium heat.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring frequently until all liquid is absorbed.
- Pour into a bowl and garnish with hemp, walnuts and extra cinnamon.
- Curl up with a comfy blanket and enjoy your hearty meal.