Chocolate Avocado Pudding
*Makes 2 generous servings
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 ripe banana
- 4 Tbsp. honey (or maple syrup/coconut nectar)
- 3 heaping Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 Tbsp. unsweetened almond milk (or any milk/milk alternative)
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Blend all ingredients together thoroughly in a blender or food processor.
- Once a rich and creamy consistency has been reached, pour the pudding into an air tight container and let sit in the refrigerator overnight before serving.
- Garnish with whatever your heart desires (dark chocolate shavings, fresh or dried fruit, coconut, nuts and seeds, etc.)