Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Balls (with collagen)
*Makes 18 Balls
- 1 cup whole rolled oats
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup all-natural salted peanut butter (any nut or seed butter will work)
- 4 Tbsp. ground flax
- 2 Tbsp. collagen powder
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- ½ Tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 1 Tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl until thoroughly combined and sticky.
- Roll into Tablespoon sized balls and keep them in the refrigerator or freezer for some easy grab n’ go snacking.