- 2 cups spinach
- 1 cup oats
- ¼ cup sorghum flour (any grain based flour should work here)
- 2 eggs
- 4 Tbsp. milk/milk alternative*
- 2 Tsp. coconut palm sugar
- 1.5 Tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- 5 Tsp. baking powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- Blend all ingredients together in a food processor. You may need to add more milk if you find the batter is too thick.
- Set your element at a low-medium heat and lightly spray or coat a frying pan with coconut oil.
- Using a 1/4 measuring cup, pour the batter onto the pan.
- Cook for roughly 5 minutes and flip the pancakes once the edges start to turn golden brown. Cook for another few minutes.
- Remove from heat to let cool and garnish with the endless possibilities there are to choose from.