No Bake Mini Cheesecakes
- ¼ heaping cup of dates (soaked in warm water until soft to make them easier to blend)
- 1/8 cup crushed pecans
- ½ cup plain cream cheese
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/8 cup maple syrup (or any all-natural sweetener)
- 2 Tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 5 Tsp. lemon juice
- ¾ cup fruit (fresh or frozen)*
- 2 Tsp. honey (or any all-natural sweetener)
- In a food processor, blend the pecans until you’ve reached a fine crumb. Add the softened dates and blend.
- Press the pecan and date mixture onto the bottom surface of each mini mason jar and press firmly to even out. Place the jars in the fridge as you prepare the filling.
- Add all filling ingredients to the food processor and blend until thoroughly combined.
- Divide the filling evenly into the 4 jars and refrigerate for at least 4 hours to harden before applying the topping.
- To prepare the fruit topping, soften the fruit of choice on a skillet over low heat. Once soft, gently mash the fruit with fork and stir in the honey. Remove from heat to let cool and thicken. Top your cheesecakes once the filling has solidified. Serve and enjoy!