Strawberry Chia Jam
*Makes ~1 cup serving
- 1 cup frozen fruit of your choice (in this case, strawberries)
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 4 drops of liquid stevia or ½ packet of powdered stevia (or to taste)
- Soften the fruit in a skillet over medium heat.
- Once softened, turn the heat off and mash the fruit with a fork. Leave some chunks if you desire.
- Add the water (use less if you prefer thicker spreads), chia seeds, and stevia and stir together.
- Remove from heat to let set.
- Enjoy right away or store in a glass jar in the fridge (and use within 7 days).